Kompleks Kementerian Pendidikan, Kebudayaan, Riset, dan Teknologi. Gedung D Lantai 18, Jalan Jenderal Sudirman, Pintu Satu, Senayan, Jakarta, Indonesia 10270
1. Go to site.iisma.id and click on the “Apply” button at the top right part of the page.
2. Register yourself by filling in the form with your active email address, username (create one), and password. Click “Register” afterward.
3. Please make sure that the form title is “Student” for the IISMA 2022 application for future awardees.
4. After registering, you can immediately login with your account. Enter your email/username and password and click the Login button afterwards.
5. This page will show up if your login is successful. Click “Register Now” to fill in your personal information.
6. The application form will look like the picture below. You should fill in the form with your personal data as honest and as true as possible based on the instructions.
6. In this part, you should upload the required documents based on the instructions.
7. In this part, you should answer the questions as honest and as true as possible.
8. If you would like to save your application half-way, you can click the “Save Draft” button. Please be noted that by clicking the “Save Draft” button, you have not submitted your application yet, and you can still edit your submission in the future.
9. Click the “Submit” button to submit your application. After clicking the “Submit” button, you will not be able to edit your application anymore, so please validate that all of your data is correct beforehand.
10. After clicking the “Submit” button, you will see this pop-up. You can click “Save” when you are satisfied with your application.
11. Once you have submitted your application, you will not be able to change it.
12. Submission must be completed during the registration period (12 March – 12 April 2022 at 23:59 WIB). Failing to do so, your application will be eliminated.