Kompleks Kementerian Pendidikan, Kebudayaan, Riset, dan Teknologi. Gedung D Lantai 18, Jalan Jenderal Sudirman, Pintu Satu, Senayan, Jakarta, Indonesia 10270
Eligibility & Required Documents
To apply for IISMA 2022, you must (be):
- enrolled as an active Undergraduate Indonesian Student of recognized universities in Indonesia under Directorate of Higher Education, Culture, Research, and Technology (DGHERT) during application and during the program;
- an Indonesian citizen (WNI) currently residing in Indonesia and do not have dual citizenship;
- in the 4th or 6th semester at the time of the program application in 2022;
- maximum 23 years old on July 1, 2022;
- never have taken college leave during undergraduate study;
- never have participated in an overseas physical mobility/exchange program including: Summer Program, Internship, Exchange, Credit Mobility, Sit-in, Dual/double degree during undergraduate study;
- have a cumulative GPA of minimum 3.0 (out of 4.0) proven by latest academic transcript;
- have adequate English proficiency with minimum score of IELTS – 6.0, TOEFL iBT – 78, Duolingo English Test – 100*; (check here)
- nominated by the Vice Rector of Academic Affairs of your home university;
- not receive the living allowance from the other funding/scholarship from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Research, and Technology and Indonesian Endowment Fund (Lembaga Pengelola Dana Pendidikan – LPDP) during the IISMA Program;
- not participating in other Kampus Merdeka programs at the same time as the IISMA Program;
- not have participated in more than one (1) Kampus Merdeka Program prior to the IISMA Program;
- never have violated the rules, norms, and/or laws applied in Indonesia;
- willing to follow the rules and regulations during participating in IISMA.
Notes *Please check and refer to the English Proficiency minimum score of each university.
Prepare the required documents below before you apply!
- Recommendation letter signed by Head of International Office on behalf of Vice Rector of Academic Affairs. Download Here
- English proficiency certificate (IELTS/TOEFL-iBT/Duolingo).
- Academic transcript (in English).
- Declaration of Non-Enrollment in A Physical/Non-Online International Student Mobility/Exchange Program. Download Here
- Declaration of Clearance from Narcotic, Psychotropic, or other addictive substance. Download Here
- Declaration of Non-Involvement in Sexual Violence. Download Here